Poll: Trump up 13 in Alabama; Cruz at distant third
Our latest poll brought us to Alabama, which hasn’t seen much action (poll-wise) this election cycle. Given the high evangelical population, one would expect Cruz to fare in Alabama; but it seems that all major demographics have shifted to Trump and Rubio.
- Trump wins evangelicals and non-evangelicals alike, by similar margins
- Rubio manages to come in second among evangelicals, leaving Cruz in third
- Cruz does manage to pick up the support of African-American voters, though they constitute a small demographic on the Republican side
- Rubio once again wins the 18-29 demographic, though Trump is very close behind
- Trump wins all other age demographics; Rubio second
- Cruz does best with the 45-64 demographic; worst with the 18-29 (as expected)