Poll: Trump Ahead in Georgia by Four
In our final poll of Georgia before the election, Trump maintains his four-point lead over Hillary Clinton.
Given Trump’s lead within the margin of error and Johnson polling above 5%, there is still uncertainty in this race.
- Clinton is still winning the early vote: 51% to 43%
- Trump wins day-of voters: 57% to 34%
- Clinton wins the <45 vote by roughly 10%
- Trump wins the 44-64 demographic by 10%
- Trump wins the 65+ demographic by nearly 25%
- Trump wins 65% of white voters; Clinton wins 80% of black voters
- Clinton wins Metro Atlanta: 48% to Trump’s 43%
- Trump wins North Georgia and South/Coastal Georgia by 28 and 15 points, respectively
- The vote is split in Middle Georgia: 47% to 47%