Poll: Clinton Increases Lead in Florida
Our latest poll of Florida -conducted after the final presidential debate- shows Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by four points. This represents an increase of one point since we polled last week.
Some highlights in the crosstabs:
- Trump is winning the early/absentee vote by 4 points (51-47)
- Clinton is winning independent voters by almost 30 points (57-28)
- Clinton is winning women by 11 points (53-42); Trump wins men by 5 points (49-44)
- Trump is winning the I-4 corridor by 8 points (51-43); Clinton winning SE Florida by 32 points (64-32)
- Clinton wins the 30-44 age group by 23 points (59-36); Trump wins 65+ by 7 points (52-45)
Elsewhere, we see that the senate race is extremely competitive, with a tie between Marco Rubio and Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy:
Floridians are also of the opinion that Clinton won the debate held on Wednesday, though by a lower margin than we’ve seen previously (48%-42%).